In a little over seven months I will graduate college (hopefully). And into the real world I go. I have no idea what I will do nor am I all that worried. I refuse to be bullied into despair by the economy, the mindless work week, or my mom.
Despite everything I’ll be happy. Because really, my requirements for happiness are pretty slim.
– My puppy-head.
– My actual dog (plus a part-time lab).
– A kitchen with an oven and flour/sugar/oil – all I need to bake.
– My bicycle in all her green glory.
– Road trips chalked up on the highways of the US.
– Visits from far-flung friends.
See, no worries. But I still have to make it through the end of this semester. And with that, au revoir.